Re: How to handle troff sources

Hello,

according to the hints I wrote a Makefile which I woul ship with
the paper sources so that per default troffcvt is used to produce
HTML output.  Invoking make ps/txt/dvi/asc produces ps/latin1-text/
dvi/ASCII.

My problem is, that the sources use pic commands and troffcvt isn't
able to handle some tabular code produced by pic.  The other formats
created by groff work well with this code.  Should html be the
default despite this fact.  I havn't any knowledge about  troff
so I'm unable to fix the bug.

Regards

        Andreas.