Re: Debian frozen & postgresql

Hi,

I was confused at first when I first read this message. I thought
Oliver wanted to upload his latest PosgreSQL package (6.3.2-2) only to
Slink.

In any case, I have understood everything now :-) He wants the 6.3.2-2
version that is sitting in Incoming to be installed in Hamm because
it's been there for quite a while (well, 6.3.2-2 is new but there have
been several versions that fixed bugs and that never were installed
in Hamm).

I guess this does not depend on Brian but on Guy. He's the one that
must install the new packages and I think Brian already sent him a
list of new packages to add to Hamm.

In any case, thanks for the good work Oliver. I hope your new packages
are added to Hamm soon.

See ya!

E.-

Oliver Elphick <olly@lfix.co.uk> wrote:

: Brian,
:
: Please, please, PLEASE, get rid of postgresql-6.3-2 from frozen.
:
: I keep on getting bug reports, and they are fixed in slink.
:
: There are seven binary packages involved.
:
: --
: Oliver Elphick                                Oliver.Elphick@lfix.co.uk
: Isle of Wight                              http://www.lfix.co.uk/oliver