Re: less: extra entries for lesspipe

> What would be the use of looking at a screen full of control characters?

Because when I look at a binary with less, I *mean* to do
that... usually to look for corruption (blocks of nulls) or things
like *short* strings or strings not in the text section, that
"strings" *won't find*.

> mentioned above.  But this set of commands gives me a lot of useful stuff
> with only command.

Sure -- but it should be a *different* command than less...

Mostly I'm being lazy, of course - I haven't needed to know how to
disable lesspipe for my own use; if this gets added, I will.  Someone
else may have to judge if this is a useful thing for naive users...