Re: xpenguin (formerly known as xteddy)

On Sat, 18 Apr 1998, Alex Romosan wrote:

> >Why dont u make a debian PAckage out of it? You can do one PAckage
> >xteddy with an additonal command-line parameter to select the
> >personality shown.
>
> somebody else (Andreas Tille <tille@physik.uni-halle.de>) has already
> expressed interest in packaging xteddy. i can share the pixmaps with
> him though.
Yesterday I wrote some code to make xteddy able to show *any* pixmap.
This is done by calling

        xteddy -F<pixmap-name>

So if you would send me your penguin pixmaps I will include them in
my Debian package which will come out in about two or three weeks (please
give me time; I'm very busy this days ...) in slink (because it is too
late for hamm).

Regards

         Andreas.