Install process

I just went through the process yesterday, and I found it quite tedious.
Downloading and creating all those floppies, plus debugging problems with
rawrite and the bios floppy drivers.

And it should all be completely unecessary. It would be really nice if we
supported the loadlin method of mkrboot. It would result in a zip2exe
executable that could be downloaded and run straight out of dos.

It might even be possible to pass a parameter from loadlin with the dos path
the kernel was loaded from; the user could mount the msdos filesystem and the
install program could read the base disks (or a single image) straight from
the original dos partition.

greg