Re: Aiding the constitutional procedure [was Re: Automation of the constitutional procedure]

Ian Jackson wrote:
> Section 4.2(5) is violated only if the Secretary requires developers
> to propose motions &c by mailing their bot in a special format, rather
> than by posting a normal message to debian-devel (or whatever other
> list we end up using).
>
> The Secretary can of course maintain the data in such a bot
> themselves, if they want to.

I understand that your desire is to keep things simple. What I don't
understand is your reluctance to make the system sustainable. If it is
too dependent on a person to keep it moving, it won't work in the long
run.

Jay Treacy