Re: vim, help files and vimrc

> I originally asked that there be a D option which would do
>   diff -u $x $x.dpkg-dist | ${PAGER:-more}

I did too, though I'd make the change that any arguments given after
the D get passed to diff instead of -u... though -u is what I usually
want, it lets people use "D -c" if they want (it's a semi-religious
issue, some people, most notably RMS, dislike -u format...)

Of course, what I'd *really* get a kick out of would be having
conffiles shipped with RCS ",v" files and have the option of an
rcsmerge at mismatch time... not as much as eliminating the need for
conffiles (install-* are a good step in that direction), but it bears
thinking about...