Re: [info@troll.no] The KDE Free Qt Foundation

    Craig> if this results in a new Qt license which meets the DFSG
    Craig> (specifically the items regarding modifying source and
    Craig> non-discrimination) then both KDE and Qt can go into debian
    Craig> main. i hope that this is what will happen.

It certainly implies the pending exisitance of a new licence.  If they're
willing to give up Qt under a BSD licence when they no longer want it,
who knows what they might do. :)

TrollTech have taken some heat from the mozilla developers for
not licensing Qt to comply with the DFSG.  I live in hope that
they'll come around - but then I live in hope Sun will do the
same for their base JDK code too :)

--
Stephen
---