Re: Questions for maintaining several packages

>OK, I've finished building an xteddy Debian Package and I'll take over
>maintainance when finished the procedure to become an official Debian
>maintainer.  Did you plan to maintain XTeddy too or was your package only for
>private uses.  I'm not intended to catch your job ;-).

good job. my xteddy package was intended for my private use only. i've
been using it for many years and i couldn't imagine not having it on
my linux desktop, so i made a package myself. i keep meaning to apply
to become a maintainer, but i can never seem to find the time. i don't
care who maintains it, and if you want to do it, that's fine with me.
i think the last release was some three years ago, so it shouldn't be
that much work to maintain. i don't know if you looked in my area, but
there are some other packages i made for myself which people should
feel free to use/adopt. some of them have become part of the
distribution, some not.

--alex--

--
| I believe the moment is at hand when, by a paranoiac and active |
|  advance of the mind, it will be possible (simultaneously with  |