Re: policy about Qmail's Maildir support?

On Wed, 8 Apr 1998, Amos Shapira wrote:

> I was thinking more of things like IMAPD, qpopper, and the
> c-client library, which have patches for maildir support
> available for them, they just have to be integrated into the
> "official" debian package (e.g. it looks like the procmail support
> was taken through the same page which points to the patches
> I mentioned - http://qmail.org).

I've found the patch you mentioned however it says it will not work with
IMAP4.1 which is what we use.  On the IMAP list archives I saw a message
from someone who was developing something that will work.  He said (in
February) that the patch would be available "soon."  As soon as it is I
will add it in.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@braincells.com>