Re: Constitution - formal proposal (v0.5)

Dale Scheetz writes ("Re: Constitution - formal proposal (v0.5)"):
> The wording seems clear to me, but the effect is confusing. In effect, if
> a quorum must vote in favor of a proposal for it to pass, and only a
> quorum is present, this condition makes the voting requirement go from
> N:1 to Q:0. That is, with only a quorum present, (a group defined to be
> enough to decide by an N:1 vote)

Where is this definition of a quorum from ?  The term `quorum' is not
explictly defined in the proposed constitution.

We want to avoid the situation where voting against a proposal can
cause the quorum to be reached more easily, because then you get
strange effects where people have to guess whether a proposal will
fail through lack of quoracy or through many `no' votes.

Ian.