Guile question: What was bug #14213???

 The changelog lists only a bug number, with no description of what
 the bugs were.  They are no longer in the bug tracking system.

 Can you explain why you couldn't compile with threads or dynamic
 linking?  I'm putting together a guile-core snapshot package, perhaps
 for release if I feel like I have it under control.  It will come
 with the guile-scsh too, I hope.  That should be good for gnome. :-)

 I've Cc'd debian-devel to show others what can happen when we don't
 put proper detail into the changelogs.  The bug number alone is no
 good; the tracking system purges them after a period of time, so the
 only record is in the changelog or CVS logs (which are more difficult
 for others to get at, obviously.)

guile (1.2-3) unstable; urgency=low

  * Removed --with-threads and --enable-dynamic-linking options
    (should fix #14213, 14214 - Thanks John Goerzen)
  * Added ldconfig to postinst
    Fixes Bug #41212 - Thanks Jogn Goerzen

 -- Jim Pick <jim@jimpick.com>  Wed, 29 Oct 1997 22:27:48 -0800

--
karlheg, who aspires to understand the implementation of Scheme someday.