Re: What's xdm-shadow for?

On Mon, Apr 06, 1998 at 04:57:14PM -0600, Marcelo E. Magallón wrote:

[...]
> on NSS and Shadow, and I'm guessing under libc6 there's no need for two
> binaries. Am I right? WHAT'S xdm-shadow FOR THEN? (Sorry, it's driving me
> insane... nah! ;-)

An excellent analysis of the situation.  You'll find that xdm-shadow does
not exist in xbase 3.3.2-3, now playing at a mirror near you.

--
G. Branden Robinson                 | You don't just decide to break Kubrick's
Purdue University                   | code of silence and then get drawn away