Re: package pre-selections tool

James R. Van Zandt writes:
 > ( ) minimal                                                           40 MB
 > ( ) router/firewall                                                   70 MB
 > ( ) server (ftp, nfs, smb, and http servers)                          90 MB
 > ( ) workstation (all the above, plus X11 server, emacs, and TeX)     160 MB
 > (*) standard (all the above plus X11 clients and C/C++ development)  250 MB

I guess you don't count the "router/firewall" as being part of "all
the above".  I'd suggest it would be put below "standard" (in a
"specific setups" section ?), as it is confusing as such.

--
Yann Dirson  <ydirson@a2points.com>      | Stop making M$-Bill richer & richer,
alt-email:     <dirson@univ-mlv.fr>      |     support Debian GNU/Linux: