Re: Intent to package

Hi,

	Please note that vanilla angband is already a debian
 package. You may find the packaging files already prodiced for
 angband a great help; there are a number of issues about the library
 files (some of them are intended to be cusotmized, and hence need to
 be conffiles under /etc; with symbolic links back into
 /var/lib/games; and those links have to be absolute.

	This is not exactly a package I would recommend to a novice
 maintainer, but maybe with the angband packaging files this is not
 too onerous a task.

	manoj
--
 In article <649.2686213d@desire.wright.edu> nyoung@desire.wright.edu
 (Nils R.  Bull Young) writes: | I consider this to be a form of