Re: Constitution - formal proposal (v0.5)

Hi,

	6.1.4 reads:
    4. Overrule a developer (requires a 3:1 majority).
       The Technical Committee may ask a developer to take a particular
       technical course of action even if the developer does not wish to;
       this requires a 3:1 majority. For example, the Committee may
       determine that a complaint made by the submitter of a bug is
       justified and that the submitter's proposed solution should be
       implemented.

	Does this mean a vote held by the technical committee? Or a
 vote held as a general SRP? If the former, is there anyway for the
 developrs as a body to override it? Section 4.1 does not mention this
 as a power that the developers have as a group (The technical
 committee is not a delegate, as I read the constituition).

	I think 6.1.4 should be clarified, and 4.1 should be expanded
 to cover the interaction between the technical committee and
 the developers as a group.

	If I find others of a like mind, we can even submit this as a
 formal amendment ;-)

	manoj
--
 Chaotic Evil means never having to say you're sorry.