Re: Constitution - formal proposal (v0.5)

 Dale> This looks great Ian!  Of course, I do have some comments ;-)

 Dale> There are about 4 major issues I would like to speak to, none
 Dale> of which would change my vote for the document (I'm for it if
 Dale> that wasn't clear), yet need to be thought about.

 Dale> In any case, I am sorry that this relationship between Debian
 Dale> and SPI needs to be addressed here at all :-(

It is unfortunate, and I agree.  I don't think it is appropriate in
this document.

 Dale> What is not clear is what the constitution thinks "no longer in
 Dale> question" actually means.

Actually assuming we are 2:1 Yes to No.  Then after 134 yes votes we
know yes has won.  After 67 no votes we know no has won.  At this
point there is no need to take more votes.  This, I believe, is what
is meant by 'no longer in question'.

 Dale> The rest of what I have to say is relatively unimportant (at