Re: Request for help with X keyboard config
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Request for help with X keyboard config
- From: Carey Evans <email@example.com>
- Date: 01 Apr 1998 21:39:06 +1200
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: Mark Baker's message of Tue, 31 Mar 1998 12:53:38 +0100
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Mark Baker <email@example.com> writes:
> For xterm you need
> Xterm*VT100*translations: #override \
> <Key>BackSpace: string(0x7F) \n\
> <Key>Delete: string("ESC[3~")
That should be XTerm*... and "\033[3~".
Thanks for explaining what needs to be set though.
Carey Evans http://home.clear.net.nz/pages/c.evans/
"[UNIX] appears to have the inside track on being the replacement for
CP/M on the largest microcomputers (e.g. those based on 68000...)"
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com