Re: Remaining libc5 packages

Hi,
>>"Stephen" == Stephen Zander <gibreel@pobox.com> writes:

>>>>> "Richard" == Richard Braakman <dark@xs4all.nl> writes:
Richard> My script shows 11 packages that still depend on libc5-based
Richard> libs or obsolete tk versions.

Stephen> Should packages in non-free be included in that list?

	Yes, I think so. After all, they are on our archives, and we
 give them the same loving attention that we do everything else ;-)

	manoj
 not shortchanging software just becuse it happens to be
 a pariah^H^H^H^H^H^Hnon-free
--
 The man who wears the yellow-dyed robe but is not free from stains
 himself, without self- restraint and integrity, is unworthy of the