Re: I plan to remove fdisk from the next util-linux
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: I plan to remove fdisk from the next util-linux
- From: Bob Hilliard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 10:17:08 -0500 (EST)
- Message-id: <m0yK2mi-000inoC@bobspc>
- In-reply-to: <19980331115555.39361@molec3> (message from Enrique Zanardi on Tue, 31 Mar 1998 11:55:55 +0100)
Enrique Zanardi <email@example.com> writes:
> All the replies I've read so far said fdisk was a better program than
> cfdisk, they don't say nothing about the main advantage of cfdisk over
> fdisk, it's easy-to-use UI.
Obviously, people's preferences vary widely. One big reason (in
addition to performance) I favor fdisk over cfdisk is the interface.
I find cfdisk very non-intuitive and hard to use, while I find fdisk
to be very comfortable to use.
|_) _ |_ Robert D. Hilliard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|_) (_) |_) Palm City, FL USA PGP Key ID: A8E40EB9
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org