Re: I plan to remove fdisk from the next util-linux

Amos Shapira <amos@gezernet.co.il> on Mon, Mar 30, 1998 at 03:58:20PM +0400:
> I'm aware that things are fluid and may change rapidly, but my
> personal experience indicated that every time I ran cfdisk (mainly
> during installation of Debian) cfdisk screwed things up and I had to
> run fdisk to fix them.  Is there a consensus about the
> relative usability of the various fdisk versions?

Setting up logical partitions, I somehow incurred an overlap between
them using cfdisk; fdisk was necessary to fix things.  It's simply a
better program, maintained or not.

--
Scott