Re: List of bugs that *must* be fixed before releasing Hamm

In article <[🔎] E0yIU9u-0002FV-00@gatekeeper.ott.verisim.com> you wrote:

: 19267: amanda-common    - amanda-common: ldconfig-symlink-before-shlib-in-deb LI#2 [16]  (Bdale Garbee <bdale@gag.com>)

I'm working on it.  I could do a really quick patch to close this bug, but
there are several other bugs open, and some new upstream patches that fix
various problems.  I hope to have it all merged, tested, and uploaded sometime
this weekend.

Joey, I've patched dh_movefiles as I suggested in 18220, and once I confirm
that it does the right things with the amanda packages, I'll forward the patch
to the bug system so you can merge it in.  It's nice being able to specify
wildcards and have dh_movefiles sequence the links last by itself...  :-)

Bdale