Re: XFree86 3.3.2-1 ... come and get it, boys

   If true, this means you can do a --force-depends install of xlib6 with
   your old libc5 around and it will work.  Would anyone care to test this?
   I will, but it will be a few hours before I can get back to my home
   machine and check this out for myself.

   As others have pointed out, netsape is a good litmus test program for this
   problem.

I'm afraid that I can't confirm your hypothesis.  With xlib6 3.3.2, I
get: can't load library 'libXt.so.6'.  So there must be something else
wrong, too...