Re: Tecnology and marketing

Terry writes:
> Hmm, interesting you should say that. I've found pointing people to the
> README.debian.gz gets most people where they want to be.

Here is what README.debian.gz has to say about chatscripts:

  Edit the file /etc/chatscripts/provider and make sure it contains what
  you need to dialup into your server and eventually start up ppp on the
  remote machine.

That tells them where to put their chatscript goes but gives no hint as to
what goes in it.
--
John Hasler
john@dhh.gt.org (John Hasler)