? on warftp copywright

I just saw this on the warftp-general mailing list, and was wondering if it
passed the DFSG.  I don't think so, as it is restricted for governmental use.
That would make it non-free, correct?

The WarFtpd software was originally for windows, and as been called the best
ftp server for that platform(I would agree).  A unix version has been in the
works, and will appear a short while after the release of the new windows
version.

-Begin of quote.

Note: Version 1.70, and all planned future versions of the server will be
released as freeware under a non-governmental policy. Governmental agencies
or companies owned by the government will not be allowed to use the server.
Universities and schools, excluding military academies, may use the server.
The server can be freely distributed and bundled with free and commercial
software - under the non-governmental policy. The source code will be
released under a similar policy when the UNIX version is ready. Other
authors of freeware and shareware are encouraged to adopt the
non-governmental policy until the majority of the governments in the world,
including US, Canada and Europe, learn to respect justice and human rights
inside their own borders - in action - and not only in their usual, empty
words.

-End of quote.

Adam