XFree86 3.3.2 revisited

Slight change of plans, for the better.

The version I upload will be 3.3.2-1.  Since the last build I was doing
bombed for a stupid reason which you'll never get me to fess up to, I went
ahead and applied the fixes for all critical and grave bugs against the X
packages.  I'd have gone after the important ones, too, but there isn't an
easy list of all important bugs on the bugs page yet.

Provided this build succeeds (I give it 50-50 odds), we'll have an XFree86
release deserving of a -1 Debian version.

--
G. Branden Robinson                 |
Purdue University                   |           //     // //  /     /