Re: Initial draft proposed constitution (v0.3)

On Mon, Mar 23, 1998 at 03:35:43PM -0600, Ender Wigin wrote:
> On 22 Mar 1998 john@dhh.gt.org wrote:
> > Ender Wigin writes:
> > > since we all use PGP to sign our packages it should be rather simple to
> > > setup a "debian" key and have the server send via encrypted-signed email
> > > a ballot in which the developers can vote and turn in by replying and
> > > signing. It should also be fairly simple to create a script that tallys
> > > the votes and discounts any duplicates from the same address, delete any
> > > in signed ballots and delete the ballots of non-developers.
> > Looks like you've got youself a project.
> Ok... Just as soon as I learn perl and sed :) ...

In which case I'll happily volunteer to write up some scripts for proposing
resolutions, seconding them, and subsequently voting on them. [0]

I should hopefully have something worth playing with by the weekend,
pending other commitments.

Cheers,
aj

[0] *sigh* It's been too long since I last played with PGP. Damn mutt for
    taking away the one excuse I used to be able to rely on.

      ``It's not a vision, or a fear. It's just a thought.''