Re: Initial draft proposed constitution (v0.3)

-K
Kevin Poorman <ewigin@softhome.net> <ewigin.home.ml.org>
Do the Free-Ride <free-ride.home.ml.org>

On 22 Mar 1998 john@dhh.gt.org wrote:

> Ender Wigin writes:
> > since we all use PGP to sign our packages it should be rather simple to
> > setup a "debian" key and have the server send via encrypted-signed email
> > a ballot in which the developers can vote and turn in by replying and
> > signing. It should also be fairly simple to create a script that tallys
> > the votes and discounts any duplicates from the same address, delete any
> > in signed ballots and delete the ballots of non-developers.
>
> Looks like you've got youself a project.

Ok... Just as soon as I learn perl and sed :) ...  and become a debian
developer ... BTW the person from the new-maintainer group who keeps
calling me and missing me ... I will be here from 4pm to 10pm on friday
(all times central time zone ...)

I would address this just to that person but they don't leave a address
when they call..........