Erlangen Upload Queue

The recently happened freeze on master, together with Incoming being
unwritable, revealed some bugs in my queue daemon script... These are
fixed now.

Unfortunately, the freeze needed so long that the retry limit of the
daemon was reached in some cases (the limit usually is 8 uploads in
total 24.5 hours). It was also over the weekend, so I couldn't jump in
and raise the limits to avoid trouble. Due to all this, the daemon
gave up on some jobs and deleted them:

  lshell_2.01-9_i386.changes
  sash_2.1-3_i386.changes
  ae_962-17_alpha.changes
  python-numeric_1.0-4_i386.changes
  python-netcdf_1.0-3_i386.changes
  kbd_0.95-5_m68k.changes

The uploaders should already have been notified of this, if there
wasn't another bug :-) I hope no really precious data have been lost
due to this... sorry again.

I've raised the retry limits now a bit for similar cases in future.
The daemon will make 9 retries at all, the first after 30min, the next
all 6 hours. This will keep the files for a bit more than 2 days.

But the proper solution would be to test for Incoming being writable.
This is on my TODO list.

I've also fixed the "upload without a .changes" detection. The daemon
sent a lot of such mails to the maintainers of packages, after a
recompilation upload with bad .changes files. Hope this is fixed now
and won't happen again. Sorry for the mails.

Roman