Re: contrib Packages

> Contrib's package list has been 0 length for quite a while now. I've
> seen a couple of messages asking about it, but I still haven't seen an
> answer. What's up?

For reasons I won't go into, parts of the distribution were screwed up
on Sunday. Guy seems to be the only one who can fix it. He was supposed
to fix it earlier this week, but hasn't yet :(

- Jay

P.S. Guy, can you please train some backups? We need to be able to fix the
     distribution when you are unavailable.