thinking about dropping doc-base

I'm thinking about dropping the doc-base package. It has a few serious
bugs (in the code and in the design) and I don't have enough time to fix
this now.

Since I still think that doc-base is the only way we could implement a new
and better Documentation Policy some day, I'd like to see someone else
taking over the package. I'd help this person with the design issues and
policy issues involved. Any volunteers?

If no volunteer speaks up, I'll request the removal of the package and fix
my other packages which already use doc-base :-(

Thanks,

Chris

--                  Christian Schwarz
                     schwarz@monet.m.isar.de, schwarz@schwarz-online.com,
Debian has a logo!    schwarz@debian.org, schwarz@mathematik.tu-muenchen.de

Check out the logo     PGP-fp: 8F 61 EB 6D CF 23 CA D7  34 05 14 5C C8 DC 22 BA
pages at  http://fatman.mathematik.tu-muenchen.de/~schwarz/debian-logo/