Re: e2compr (was: Re: Essential pacakges)

On Sun, Mar 15, 1998 at 02:04:21AM -0500, Adam P. Harris wrote:

> [You (Tom Lees)]
> >That's beta, but I agree. It needs to go into experimental. A new libc6
> >version is on its way, but I'm having trouble on deciding on how best to
> >pack the source - including a complete copy of e2fsprogs doesn't seem very
> >clean.
>
> No, don't conflict with the e2fsprog complete, just use
> update-alternatives to replace files that need to be replaced.

I was talking about the source package, not the binary, really. I will
indeed do this for the binary package, though.

--
Tom Lees <tom@lpsg.demon.co.uk> <tom@debian.org>  http://www.lpsg.demon.co.uk/
PGP Key: finger tom@master.debian.org, http://www.lpsg.demon.co.uk/pgpkey.txt.