Re: Another run of hamm/main dependency check

On Thu, Mar 12, 1998 at 08:43:23PM +0100, Richard Braakman wrote:
>   Cannot satisfy with required packages:
>
>   ae: dependency slang0.99.38
>   util-linux: pre-dependency slang0.99.38

This is already fixed; the override file must be editted.

>   Cannot satisfy with optional packages:
> + boot-floppies: dependency slang0.99.38-pic

>   Cannot satisfy with packages in base:
> + whiptail: dependencies newt0.21, slang0.99.38

These are fixed in the version I will upload shortly. I think they require
additional editting of the override file.

Ray
--
POPULATION EXPLOSION  Unique in human experience, an event which happened
yesterday but which everyone swears won't happen until tomorrow.