Re: laggy lintian

On 11 Mar 1998, Guy Maor wrote:

> Christian Schwarz <schwarz@monet.m.isar.de> writes:
>
> > (Since master already has a very high load, this might even be intresting
> > after lintian runs via dinstall on master!)
>
> It might be wise not to not have dinstall run lintian until somebody
> donates a machine to run our mailing lists.  master is overworked.

You're right. I'll set up Lintian on VA this weekend since I think this
could be useful for the next weeks/months until master is ready for this.

(Did Jason contact you already? We'd like to get an email notification if
dinstall has finished with it's daily job.)

Thanks,

Chris

--                  Christian Schwarz
                     schwarz@monet.m.isar.de, schwarz@schwarz-online.com,
Debian has a logo!    schwarz@debian.org, schwarz@mathematik.tu-muenchen.de

Check out the logo     PGP-fp: 8F 61 EB 6D CF 23 CA D7  34 05 14 5C C8 DC 22 BA
pages at  http://fatman.mathematik.tu-muenchen.de/~schwarz/debian-logo/