Re: emacsen-common and lisp packages

On Tue, Mar 10, 1998 at 04:28:50PM -0500, Adam P. Harris wrote:

> There are a number of elisp packages which have not yet been moved to the
> new emacsen-common scheme.  Some of these I really need, such as pcl-cvs
> (well there's also a cvs-pcl).
>
> Is there a lintian check to see whether a package depends on 'emacs'
> rather than 'emacsen' and consider that an error condition?  Or could
> someone (Jason?) just get a list of things that depend on emacs and
> submit bugs (or email me and I'll make sure we got important bugs against
> those).

I made a list by hand a while ago, unfortuately in the mail purge I did last
night (2.5MB->1MB), I deleted it (I didn't mean to - honest!). However it
should be in the archives (devel probably).  I tried to take note of the
description - for instance some packages were "included in xemacs" and
others "don't work with xemacs". Of course these descriptions may be outdated.

Adrian

email: adrian.bridgett@poboxes.com       | Debian Linux - www.debian.org
http://www.poboxes.com/adrian.bridgett   | Because bloated, unstable
PGP key available on public key servers  | operating systems are from MS