Re: Need some administrative assistance.

I want to thank everyone who responded to my request. Michael and Remco
are currently trudging through the list of bugs, helping to get some of
the dead wood cleared. Anyone else who thought they might be able to help
with this could take a look at the bug list and see if there are other
packages that could benefit from some administrative bug work. I know that
this is a big help for me, so there may be other maintainers who could
benefit from such help.

Again, thanks to all who responded. Your eagerness to help is very
inspiring.

Waiting is,

Dwarf
--
_-_-_-_-_   Author of "The Debian Linux User's Guide"   _-_-_-_-_-_-