DebianDevelopers t-shirt graphics available

Hi all,

	with lout and perl I hacked the people.html and the
debianlogo.ps from the debian pages into a nice image, ready to
stick on your tshirts. There is the debian penguin and all the
developers name overimposed in black (somebody knows how
to produce a transparent logo over a black text?).

	If you are inetrested, drop me a line and I will
send you the file (it's only 25K Postscript).

	I will put it on my home page when I'll have one next
week.

Ciao,

* Federico Di Gregorio  |  /      *-=$< ;-) TeX Wizard?            *
* Debian developer!     | / -1    pgp: finger fog@perosa.alpcom.it *
* <friend of penguins>  |/        try http://www.debian.org        *
******************DE 9E B2 75 B4 F6 CC 5B  C3 D5 71 51 04 AB F3 B2**