Re: HAMM FREEZE IS ONE WEEK AWAY

Roman Hodek <Roman.Hodek@informatik.uni-erlangen.de> writes:

> > By editing the .changes files before upload;
>
> Kind of a hack :-), but works, ok. Just one has to resign the
> .changes after editing it...

I'll add -uc to the dpkg-buildpackage call in debbuild; anyone using
debbuild shouldn't notice the difference.

> > 87.08% (1354) of Debian packages are ported, and of those 1354,
> > 85.82% (1162) are up-to-date.
>
> Those figures aren't too bad. Means currently 192 packages are to be
> recompiled... Are any important packages (informal meaning :-) still
> unported?

<URL:http://thor.lib.chalmers.se/~jamest/quinn-diff/by_priority_split-m68k.txt>

for a full list, but IMHO, there are very few important packages left,
and Christian is building/has built the ones I know about.

There are lots of compiled but broken packages and other things todo,
but I'll take that discussion to debian-68k... (as I've been meaning
to for 24+ hours)

--
James