Re: What to do about checksecurity

I even never realized that such script exists.
Cron is't the package where I would look for such a script.

It would be nice to make checksecurity as a own package. This package
would be more visible than a hidden functionality of the cron package.
This new package could be extended with security relating scanning
operations, like checksum checks of important files, or even be combined
with suidmanager.

Our new Debian firewall project needs such tools.

Regards,
Hubert