From: Peter Moulder <reiter@netspace.net.au>
To: e2compr@melchi.fuller.edu
Date: 09 Mar 1998 21:23:19 +1100
Subject: e2compr-0.4.4 made available.  (Another important bugfix.)

* List: e2compr@debs.fuller.edu

The problem was that I'd unwittingly increased the critical region but
hadn't moved the lock code back accordingly.

Anyway, get it from the usual places, either

 <http://www.netspace.net.au/~reiter/e2compr/software-04x.html>

or

 <ftp://ftp.fuller.edu/e2compr/e2compr-0.4.4-patch-2.1.88.gz>

or (appears here first but the link is slower than the above)

 <ftp://debs.fuller.edu/e2compr/e2compr-0.4.4-patch-2.1.88.gz>

pjm.

---
The E2COMPR (Ext2 Compressing File System) Mailing list.
For more info see http://debs.fuller.edu