Re: List of bugs that *must* be fixed before freezing Hamm

On Sun, Mar 08, 1998 at 03:30:34PM -0500, Adam P. Harris wrote:
> >I don't have any knowledge about MTA's, sorry, but probably we have to
> >revert to the version in bo.
>
> Why not go with exim?
>
> It is small, it is simple, it uses an smail-like configuration system.
>
> What do the others think?

That has my vote.
As a long time user of smail, I found the transition to exim quick and painless,
and exim is starting to get some really nice features.
Count this as a vote towards making exim the default mailer.
Aaron
--
Aaron Howell.	Q.U.T Equity Department, Technical Support/Training.
work: a.howell@qut.edu.au	Linux/Networking Support.