menu-1.5-8

Hi,

Finally I've removed the libg++ code (String) from menu.

However, today I've fixed so many bugs that
  - on the one hand, I find it hard I've managed to initially cram even
    more of them in so little code,
  - on the other hand, it makes me rather unconfident: while
    it now has produced one correct /etc/X11/fvwm2/menudefs.hook file,
    it's more than likely that there are still many bugs in the code
    for other window managers, or even other menufiles.

So, I think it's best not to put this on master yet. Thus I've
put this pre-release on

  ftp://rulcmc.leidenuniv.nl/debian/upload/

I'd be more than interested to hear results on how this compiles
on other architectures than intel, and if it works at all for
anyone but me.

Thanks!

--
joost witteveen, joostje@debian.org

The upstream maintainer is allowed to do things different
than Debian, but only if he has good reasons to do so.