New web page: Debian Resources

Hi folks!

I've recognized my Debian web pages. They can now be easily accessed via

  http://schwarz.developer.debian.org/

There is a new web page about `Debian Resources on the Internet,' see

  http://schwarz.developer.debian.org/resources/

which contains links to Debian and related projects. As a starting point,
I've included all my Debian links from my bookmark list, so the list is
far from being complete. If you have some new links for me, just tell me
and I'll add them to the page if I think they are of general interest.

The new URLs for the other pages I maintain are

  Debian Policy home page:
    http://schwarz.developer.debian.org/policy/

  Lintian's home page (that's a Debian package checker):
    http://schwarz.developer.debian.org/lintian/

  Debian Documentation Project (DDP):
    http://schwarz.developer.debian.org/doc/

  Debian Keyboard Configuration Project:
    http://schwarz.developer.debian.org/kbd/

  Debian Release Roadmap:
    http://schwarz.developer.debian.org/roadmap/

  Debian Logo Contest (old):
    http://schwarz.developer.debian.org/logo/

(Of course, the old URLs are still working. But I guess the new ones are
easier to remember :)

Any feedback about these web pages is highly appreciated!

Thanks,

Chris

--                 Christian Schwarz
Do you know         schwarz@monet.m.isar.de, schwarz@schwarz-online.com,
Debian GNU/Linux?    schwarz@debian.org, schwarz@mathematik.tu-muenchen.de

Visit                  PGP-fp: 8F 61 EB 6D CF 23 CA D7  34 05 14 5C C8 DC 22 BA
http://www.debian.org   http://fatman.mathematik.tu-muenchen.de/~schwarz/