Re: search for documents on installing hamm

Ok thats easy, get Hamm some how (ie ftp or CDROM),
and read the installation guide that comes with hamm.

I assuming that your using lilo to boot yuor machine and not loadlin
from DOS.  You need to reconfigure Lilo and add /dev/hda1 AND
/dev/hda3. Call them something like 'linux' and 'hamm'.  Sharing swap
space is not a problem between 2 linux installations.

Good Luck !!

---Alain Toussaint <alaint@boisfrancs.qc.ca> wrote:

> i'm in search of document for helping me to install hamm,the
document i'll
> need will be mostly on how to enable dual boot (shouldn't be
difficult) so
> i can keep my Debian 1.3.0 for now on my hda1 partition and have
hamm boot
> from /dev/hda3 (hda2 is swap space),i will not upgrade my current
> distribution for now,i'm currently not registered to the
Debian-devel list
> (i'm only in the debian-user) so you can send reply at:
> alaint@boisfrancs.qc.ca
>
> thanks a lot !!
> Alain
>

> --