Re: a few package setup questions

On Fri, Mar 06, 1998 at 07:44:21PM +0100, Christian Leutloff wrote:
> Ben Pfaff <pfaffben@pilot.msu.edu> writes:
>
> I think that /usr/share is the same as /usr for system independent
> stuff and needs therefor /usr/share/lib/enlightenment instead of
> /usr/share/enlightenment.

I don't have /usr/share/lib, but a lot of directories in /usr/share.

root@flora:/home/brinkmds/debian# ls /usr/share/
aclocal/       consoletrans/  gnuplot.gih    keytables/     panel/
terminfo/      automake/      doc-base/      groff/         libtool/
panelrc        zoneinfo/      bison.hairy    games/         gtt/
lintian/       pixmaps/       bison.simple   gimp/          guile/
locale/        ppd/           consolefonts/  gnome/         i18n/
magic          tabset/

/usr/share/lib doesn't make much sense, because libs are architecture
dependent.

Marcus