Re: Possible new name for "deity"

Hi,

	So far, I have heard one person who, though himself not
 foffended, fears that others maybe offended by something. Umm, that
 is, in my book, not enough of a reason for change.

	I am also offended that I am denied my chance for worship by
 typing in Deity at various  intervals. Hey, I could even symlink
 Deity to Vishnu, and do away with rosary beads.

	BTW, I may also clain to be offended by all this talk that
 seems to imply theat the Deities are singular, and that too,
 apparently exclusively male. I find this very chauvinistic, and
 definitely exclusionary.

	What does all this have to do with Debian?

	manoj
--
 At West Point, the cadets had been full of bravado...But bravado was
 grounded in ignorance; true courage was possible only after one