Re: why ddd-?motif are gone from archive?

On Tue, 3 Mar 1998, Wichert Akkerman wrote:

> Previously Alex Yukhimets wrote:
> > Does anyone has any idea why my ddd-?motif packages are gone from
> > hamm/contirb? Even bug #16103 against ddd-dmotif now has "maintainer
> > unknown". I didn't drop the packages and actually planning on releasing
> > new upstream version in the nearest future...
>
> Probably because there now is a ddd package which uses lesstif. No need
> to bother with the non-free motif anymore.

Please don't do this yet. I have never been able to get ddd using lesstif
to work, so I still appreciate a ddd-smotif package. btw. how are other
ppls experiences with ddd/lesstif?

Maarten

| TU Delft, The Netherlands, Faculty of Information Technology and Systems  |
|                   Department of Electrical Engineering                    |
|           Computer Architecture and Digital Technique section             |
|                          M.Boekhold@et.tudelft.nl                         |