Re: Something is very wrong with this group

Avery Pennarum wrote:

> Except for a very unlikely (given the different spelling
> and age of the game) trademark conflict, "packman" is the best I've seen so
> far.  It's a package manager.  It manages packages.  It sounds like it
> manages packages.  And it's a catchy name.

I'll say it again: it's so catchy there are already several of them out there.

In fact, one of my friends helped write a "Packman" for a major Canadian
university:

    http://www.its.queensu.ca/services/software/packman.html

--
SEGV  -  http://www.cgocable.net/~mlepage/