Re: On new names for "Deity"

> I'm trying to shame people into doing more productive work and giving
> up this silly debate. I'm not quite the "father" of Debian, that honor
> goes to Ian Murdock, but thanks for the compliment.
> Nick, Jason Gunthorpe has released documentation about what Deity _actually_
> _does_. You can find this at http://www.debian.org/~jgg/deity . He bemoans
> that nobody has commented on it, and perhaps few people have read it.
> However, everyone has a comment on _the_ name. I think we have a problem here.
> I am trying to point this out.

 I don't think I should apologize to the projecto because I don't have more
of my spare time to dedicate to it (and I'd love to). How can you infere that
because somebody takes ten seconds to draw a pacman he has plenty of time to
do real work?
 And there's more.. I think that this silly and trivial discussions doesn't
prevent me from doing things... it's just a way developers have between
uploading a package and another... What's the point in being the teacher of
the class saying what should we do? Ugh.
 Well.. let's forget all of this...