Re: On new names for "Deity"

Nick,

I'm trying to shame people into doing more productive work and giving
up this silly debate. I'm not quite the "father" of Debian, that honor
goes to Ian Murdock, but thanks for the compliment.

Nick, Jason Gunthorpe has released documentation about what Deity _actually_
_does_. You can find this at http://www.debian.org/~jgg/deity . He bemoans
that nobody has commented on it, and perhaps few people have read it.
However, everyone has a comment on _the_ name. I think we have a problem here.
I am trying to point this out.

	Thanks

	Bruce